Luke trained as an osteopath following a previous career in the music industry. After benefiting from treatment for a number of sporting injuries over the years he was drawn to osteopathy, and to the process of working 1-2-1 with people to get them back to optimum performance, balance and health. Luke spends most of his professional working time at Fix, but also works in Osteopathic education and with professional athletes.
- Masters in Osteopathy - Distinction.
- High level athletes: Professional Motor sports, international level track and field, elite distance runners, professional Rugby, Football and American (NFL) football
- Faculty member and examiner at London School of Osteopathy
- Post graduate qualifications in Medical Acupuncture, Sports Rehabilitation, Osteopathy in the Cranial Field, Visceral Manipulation
- Certified JEMS practitioner in functional assessment and injury rehab
- In 2015 worked for 6 weeks with the Australian Rugby Union team through to the final of the Rugby World Cup.
- Particular interest in functional assessment, indirect treatment approaches and injury rehabilitation
Luke has a passion for you, the indivual, and how to unlock your potential. Luke studied for a Masters in Osteopathy in London, achieving a Distinction despite having two children during the course and holding down a job throughout. During his five years of undergraduate study Luke treated a wide spectrum of patients, from office workers to opera singers and from the very young to the very old. Working with people from all walks of life to help them recover from a range of conditions is something Luke still thoroughly enjoys, treating everyone from elite international athletes and sports teams to car mechanics, mums, children, musicians, designers and more besides.
Having taken postgraduate courses in functional bio-mechanics, western dry-needling and cranial osteopathy, Luke utilises a wide range of treatment and rehabilitative exercise techniques in his osteopathic practice.
Luke is registered with the General Osteopathic Council and is a member of the Osteopathic Sports Care Association and the Institute of Osteopathy.