Luke trained as an osteopath following a previous career in the music industry. After benefiting from treatment for a number of sporting injuries over the years he was drawn to osteopathy, and to the process of working 1-2-1 with people to get them back to balance and health.
- Qualified Osteopath MOst, trained at the London School of Osteopathy - Distinction.
- Post graduate qualifications in Medical Acupuncture, Cranial Osteopathy, Visceral Manipulation
- Certified JEMS practitioner in functional assessment and injury rehab
- High level athletes: National level track and field, elite distance runners, professional Rugby, Football and American (NFL) football
- In 2015 worked for 6 weeks with the Australian Rugby Union team through to the final of the Rugby World Cup.
- Particular interest in functional assessment, indirect treatment approaches and injury rehabilitation
Luke studied for a Masters in Osteopathy in London, where he achieved a Distinction despite having two children during the course and holding down a job throughout. During his five years of undergraduate study Luke treated a wide spectrum of patients, from office workers to opera singers and from the very young to the very old. Working with people from all walks of life to help them recover from a range of conditions is something Luke still thoroughly enjoys, treating everyone from elite international athletes and sports teams to car mechanics, musicians and designers.
Having taken postgraduate courses in functional bio-mechanics, western dry-needling and cranial osteopathy, Luke utilises a wide range of treatment and rehabilitative exercise techniques in his osteopathic practice.
Luke is registered with the General Osteopathic Council and is a member of the Osteopathic Sports Care Association and the Institute of Osteopathy.