After benefiting from treatment for a number of sporting injuries over the years Luke was drawn to osteopathy, and to the process of working 1-2-1 with people to get them back to optimum performance, balance and health. Luke spends most of his professional working time as Clinic Director at Fix, but also takes time away from Fix to work in osteopathic education and with professional athletes.
- Masters in Osteopathy - Distinction.
- High level athletes: Professional Motor sports, international level track and field, elite distance runners, professional Rugby, Football and American (NFL) football
- Faculty member and examiner at London School of Osteopathy
- Post graduate qualifications in Medical Acupuncture, Sports Rehabilitation, Osteopathy in the Cranial Field, Paediatrics, Visceral Manipulation
- Certified JEMS Practitioner in functional assessment and injury rehab
- In 2015 worked for 6 weeks with the Australian Rugby Union team through to the final of the Rugby World Cup. Since then continues to work with professional Rugby Union and League
- Particular interest in functional assessment, indirect treatment approaches and injury rehabilitation
Luke has a passion for you, the individual, and how to unlock your potential. Luke prides himself of the highest possible level of evidence informed practice and will work with you to achieve your goals.
Luke studied for a Masters in Osteopathy in London, achieving a Distinction. Having taken postgraduate courses in functional bio-mechanics, western dry-needling, visceral techniques and osteopathy in the cranial field, Luke utilises a wide range of treatment and rehabilitative exercise techniques in his osteopathic practice.
Luke is registered with the General Osteopathic Council and is a member of the Osteopathic Sports Care Association and the Institute of Osteopathy.