How do our daily activities affect our postural habits?
Our clinic director, Physiotherapist and Yoga teacher Helen O'Neill shares with us her top tips to fend off postural imbalances...
- Sleep on the opposite side of bed once in a while. Especially if you have a partner.
- Carry your handbag or heavy shopping bag in your other hand than the natural one.
- Change mouse-hand every month.
- When you remember switch the phone to the other ear or use hands free as much as possible.
- Don't cross your legs! As Malcolm Balk so gracefully put it: you sit like s@t, you run like s@t...